As U.S. small business owners and internet marketers try to understand if they need to comply with the European Union’s newest standard for data privacy (GDPR), we’ve been working hard to understand it too! Although we are not lawyers, we are able to provide you with valuable information to determine which parts of the regulation apply to your website and digital marketing communication.
We’ve partnered with some professionals to bring this service to you at an affordable price.
We won’t just give you templates and hope you can figure it out. We’ll help you understand the terminology, customize the necessary sections or pages, and get them published to your website.
Here’s some of the things we can do for you:
- Perform a basic Website Compliance Assessment for your business.
- Help you understand what you can and cannot do with your existing email list and how to be compliant moving forward.
- Help you with a re-engagement campaign, if needed.
- Install an SSL Certificate on your website, if needed.
- Optionally block EU traffic ONLY from your website, if needed.
- Deny EU traffic only while we are updating your policies or block them permanently, if needed.
- We’ll help you comply to User Data Access Requests.
- We’ll help you comply with Data Rectification and the Right To Be Forgotten.
- Should it ever be necessary, we’ll provide you with the ability to respond quickly with Data Breach Notification.